Welcome to the Melting Pot Photo/Video Experience! We will be eating a range of various foods NYC has to offer - a true melting pot experience. Get ready to Freefall through the famous streets of Chinatown, Little Italy, Lower East Side Rim & Williamsburg. And the best part is the HD Photoset or Professionally Filmed & Edited Video you'll walk away with! Don't just visit NYC, Freefall it!
your personal photographer
your personal videographer
1. First we'll enter Chinatown - the area well known for its seafood markets, unique Asian cafes but most of all: its delicious food. We'll dine at one of NYC's top soup dumpling spots to start off our Melting Pot PhotoTour right.
LOWER EAST SIDE
2. Then before we explore the area we'll stop by Chocopocalypse for famous tasty Matcha Strawberries!
3. We'll transport to a completely different culture as we stroll through Little Italy stopping to experience one of this area's most famous cannoli's.
4. Then, we'll walk along the East Village Rim, to munch on delicious modernized tacos that pack quite the punch in every bite bursting with flavor. Recognized for their flavor, these tacos also participate in the famous Smorgasburg Food Festivals held annually.
5. Ever have a Bulgogi Riceball before? Or what about a Bacon Egg & Cheese one? Our last stop will take place in Williamsburg, Brooklyn at a hole-in-the wall spot famous for their assortment of riceballs with recognition in top magazines including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, New York Times and many more.
-(Approx) 4 Hr Private Themed Experience
-Experience 4 Top Iconic Areas in NYC
-Soup Dumpling Set
-Transportation to Venue
-HD Photoset (sent digitally) or
-Professionally Edited Video &
Short Version Highlights Video
Group size: 2
$500 per person
Advanced Booking Required. Spots Fill Up Quickly.
**Note: Transportation TO venues will be covered in the cost however transportation BACK to hotel or at the end of tour will NOT. Our guide will assist you in getting a cab to your hotel or next destination.
**Personal purchases made at any venue are NOT covered by FreefallNYC and are made at your own expense.
**Wear comfortable shoes for various levels of walking